Do you need to move out of your current tenancy in a hurry and still need your tenancy deposit back? You will have to do a proper job of end of tenancy cleaning for the landlord to reimburse your tenancy deposit. A shoddy job could result in a dispute where the landlord will use part of your tenancy deposit to have a repeat job. To avoid this kind of scenario it would be best to engage an end of tenancy cleaning London service. A professional cleaning crew is likely to do a proper job that will pass a keen inspection. How do they do it?
Cleaning the living room
- Cleaning and vacuuming of the carpets and rugs
- Cleaning and polishing of soft and hard furniture including steam cleaning the
- Cleaning and polishing the window panes including steam cleaning the curtains
- Clearing stains off the carpets and rags as well as on the uncovered floor
Cleaning the bedroom
- Clearing out and cleaning the bedroom cabinets, shelves, wardrobes, and bedside cabinets
- Dusting and polishing mirrors, shades, skirting, light switches, curtain rails, wall pictures,
- Vacuuming the rugs and carpets including areas under the beds and other furniture
- Mopping the uncovered floor
- Cleaning and polishing glass surfaces including mirrors, windows, and furniture tops
- Cleaning and polishing the doors, door tops and door knobs
- cleaning and vacuuming the upholstery and cushions
Cleaning the kitchen
- Degreasing the inside of the oven, cleaning the exterior and polishing the chrome surfaces
- Emptying and cleaning the cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing the countertops
- Cleaning the sinks and faucets including scraping off accumulated lime scale.
- Scraping off grime from the extractor
- Emptying out the fridge and disinfecting the mildew
- Cleaning of the washing machine and the dishwasher
- Cleaning kitchen appliances like the toaster, kettle, and microwave
- Clearing, cleaning and disinfecting the refuse Bins
Cleaning the Bathroom
- Clearing the lime scale off the showerhead and the shower screen
- Cleaning, degreasing, and polishing the wall tiles, bath, hand sink, shower tile walls
- Cleaning and disinfecting the toilet seat including clearing lime scale and stains from the toilet bowl.
- Scraping off soap and shampoo scum off the floor and drains including clearing trapped hairs and other debris
- Cleaning and polishing the bathroom mirrors
- Washing and polishing of uncovered floor tiles
- Vacuuming the carpets and rugs
A professional End of Tenancy Cleaning service can do all these tasks in a short time guaranteeing the reimbursement of your tenancy deposit without disputes from the landlord.